What is a contribution?
Contribution is not always coding. You can clean up stuff, add documentation, instructions for others to follow etc. Issues and feature requests should be posted under the ‘issues’ tab and general discussions under the ‘Discussions’ tab if one is available.
How do I contribute.
- Typically you fork the repo and issue a pull request (PR)
- Leave the ‘Allow edit by maintainers checked’
- Submit your pull requests to develop branch.
- Star the repository and follow me 🙂
How do I develop
- The .devcontainer folder will have the configuration for the docker container for development.
- Version bump action (if present) will automatically bump version based on the following terms in a commit message: major/minor/patch. Avoid these words in the commit message unless you want to trigger the action.
- Most repositories have GH actions to generate and deploy documentation and changelog.
What do I do next
- My repositories (so far) are small enough for beginners to get the big picture and make meaningful contributions.
- Don’t be discouraged if you make mistakes. That is how we all learn.
- Named Entity Recognition using LLMs: a cTakes alternative? - September 1, 2023
- Distilling LLMs to small task-specific models - August 24, 2023
- Kedro for multimodal machine learning in healthcare - January 25, 2023