Welcome to BioBlog @ GulfDoctor.net
I have designed three web applications for the bioinformatics community.
- First is an application to manage online resources for bioinformatics. You can add your links and invite others to see your links. You can maintain a list of your favourite links. There is a comprehensive search facility too. The database already contains more than 500 links.
- Second is an application to discuss a particular topic in bioinformatics. You can invite others to view your discussion and opine. You can also post related sequences and do blast search directly from the site.
Both applications are combined under a single login here.
- Third is a bulletin board for bioinformatics where you can post a sequence along with a message and annotate a particular region.
Visit my Group Research Page!
Latest posts by Bell Eapen (see all)
- Medprompt: How to architect LLM solutions for healthcare. - December 6, 2023
- Named Entity Recognition using LLMs: a cTakes alternative? - September 1, 2023
- Distilling LLMs to small task-specific models - August 24, 2023